A place to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of my MS diagnosis.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My email to RONA

sent to their sponsorship address.

************************

Hi,
I’ve been diagnosed with MS for 9 years. On May 16, 2010, it will be the 10 year anniversary of my diagnosis.

I’m planning a series of events for 2010 to celebrate. The cornerstone of the celebrations will be a fundraising event on Saturday, May 15, 2010. All proceeds will go to the MS Society of Saskatchewan.

The culmination of the evening would be a draw for the top raffle prize, a custom-built deck. I’ve confirmed some experienced deck builders to undertake the work.

My request is that RONA be the materials supplier for the event. I would acknowledge your sponsorship in all ticket sales, in any advertising and at the event itself.

With your donation of deck materials, you would of course get title sponsorship. The working title is Nevin and Kerri’s RONA Backyard Deck Party.

I’m excited at the prospect of bringing a unique fundraiser to my community, having some fun and promoting a message of "success despite MS." As a long-time MS Bike Tour participant, I have seen first-hand the effort and passion RONA puts into supporting the MS Society. I hope we can work together on this exciting event.

If this sponsorship opportunity is of interest, I would suggest I could organize the specifics with a representative from my local Regina RONA, determining such things as appropriate acknowledgement of RONA sponsorship, materials to be donated and deck size.

Here’s my contact info:
Nevin Danielson
*****I don't really want all this on the 'net. I'm at ndanielson at sasktel dot net*******

Thanks for the consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Nevin

********

stay tuned! I'll post their response.

1 comment: